"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Super Sketch

If you've noticed in my sidebar, there is a sketch offered for your inspiration. I hear so many of my clients say they are not talented or not creative. I tell them all the same thing... "You do not have to be creative to COPY." That is why I SHARE.

I LOVE to create... right from the ground up (so to speak.) However, I usually just don't have the time to start from scratch. That is why I love challenges. They kind-of give me something to start with. Sketch Challenges are great for this purpose. They give us a foundation to build upon. Makes it so much easier than coming up with it all. Add a Color Challenge to the Sketch Challenge and now you're really cookin' (or stampin'... whatever. he.)

So how about it? Take my Sketch Challenge. You can use the colors of my two cards show here or come up with your own. The Stampin' Up! Color Coach is PERFECT for helping with color combos. Create a card and send it to me at Gettelfinger Insurance, Kelly Jean Gettelfinger, 330 East Court Ave., Jeffersonville, IN 47130. I love happy mail (getting and giving) so you will get a little happy happy in your box as well. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

For the larger leaves on this card, I used the "Thumping" technique. I first inked my image with Certainly Celery. Then, using a blender pen loaded with Basic Gray, I "thumped" my inked image. After that, I loaded my blender pen with Pacific Point and "thumped" again. Stamped the image and oooooh, lovely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such fun and easy ideas!! ;) TFS!!