So this is project #2 in our VIRTUAL WORKSHOP. I hope you have enjoyed what you've seen so far. Please feel free to leave me a comment on each of the posts and let me know what you think. Do you like the colors? Do you like the project itself? Let me know. Be sure to come back in about an hour or so to see the next project. Hmmm... wonder what it could be?
To order the kit for this particular project, just email me and ask for the NOTE RING Kit. This kit includes everything you need (except adhesive) to create FIVE note rings. You will need the Cropadile to create this adorable project. This kit is only $15.
Post It Note Ring
Designer Series Paper
Coordinating Card Stock (one sheet trimmed to 3.1/4 x 7 and another to fit the focal image of your choice)
Ribbon (at least two or three different colors)
1. Divide note stack into 3 equal parts.
2. Punch through one part with the Cropadile.
3. Peel away one sheet from the punched part and stick it to one of the other parts.
4. Punch directly over previously punched hole.
5. Repeat with remaining part.
6. Trim card stock to 3.1/4 x 7.
7. Score at 3.1/4 and 3.3/4.
8. Using your paper piercing tool, mark a spot in card stock to be punched.
9. Adhere note stack to the inside of card stock and add a ring.
10.Decorate front cover as desired.