"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, November 28, 2008

Pop-Up Gift Card HOLDER


This is a super fun (and super easy) way to give your gift cards this Christmas! Look how the little gift card just "pops" right out at you. How fun is that?! It is super easy so let me get on with the deets (details.)


Kits for this project include all supplies needed (except adhesive) to create FIVE Gift Card Holders. Be sure when ordering you request the POP-UP GIFT CARD HOLDER Kits. Please note that the DSP (Designer Series Paper) will be a bit different for each holder per kit. These kits can be purchase for only $10. Email me with your requests.


Pop-Up Gift Card Holder
Supplies:
Designer Series Paper
Coordinating Card Stock (three pieces of two to three different colors)
Ribbon (about 12")
Word Window, Circle Punch (at least 1") Punches
12x12 Cutter and score tool


1. Trim DSP to 4 x 12.
2. Score at 4, 6, and 8.
3. Fold paper to create a "W."
4. Adhere inside portion of scored area EXCLUDING THE CENTER SCORED LINE. This area will be where your gift card is nestled so you want to leave it clear of adhesive.
5. Using Word Window Punch, punch directly 1/2 way onto the center fold. Slightly scoot punch to the left and punch. Repeat to the right to create an opening large enough for your gift card.
6. Punch a 1/2 circle in the center of the previously punched area.
7. Decorate as desired.


I used the stamp set "Snow Swirled" on this holder. I also used the 1/2" Circle Punch to create my tree topper. After punching my tiny star, I added Crystal Effects to give it a shiny star effect. To add my ribbon around the front panel, I simply used a hobby blade to put a small slice in the fold of my holder.





No comments: