This container is perfect for little trinket items and/or candy. Again, another super easy project. Trust me, I avoided this one FOREVER when I first started stamping. I never could figure it out on my own. Once someone showed me how to make it... just try and stop me now, he.
Kits are available for this project. To order, just email me and ask for the CREAM CONTAINER Kits. Each kit contians everything you need (except adhesive) to create 10 containers. You pay only $10 per kit.
I used the "Cute and Curly" stamp set along with the "Snowflake" wheel. I trimmed the oval center of my focal image but used the Curly Punch directly over my Cute and Curly image. I just love how this punch not only coordinates with this set but with so many other images in the catalog. Just WAIT til you see what SU! has for you coming this Valentine's Day! Hmmm... punches perhaps?
In my instructions for this project, some photos include the project stamped and some unstamped. I hope this doesn't confuse anyone. I simply began taking pictures before I remembered to FIRST stamp my vellum card stock. Remember, as with any of the projects you see here during my VIRTUAL WORKSHOP, you can email me if you have questions regarding the "how to's." I am here to serve you.
Vellum CARD STOCK (not paper)
Neutrals Card Stock (Whisper White, Very Vanilla, that sort of color)
Ribbon (about 12")
1/8 Hole Punch
1. Cut Vellum into quarters (4.1/4 x 5.1/2 each)
2. Wheel one entire quarter of vellum with choice of Stampin' Up! wheel. Allow to dry.
3. Apply Sticky Strip to one of the longer side and one of the shorter sides (NOT all four sides.)
4. Create a circular tube by bringing both 5.1/2 sides together and adhere.
5. Pinch the end with Sticky Strip to seal.
6. Run this end through the paper crimper but only about 1/2".
7. Fill container with gift and/or goodies.
8. Pinch opposite end in opposite direction but DO NOT USE ADHESIVE. This way the container can be opened with ripping thus to be used for a future gift.
9. Run this end through the paper crimper.
10. Punch center of THIS end with the hole punch.
11.Run ribbon through hole and tie. If using a greeting tag, be sure to add tag before you tie ribbon.