"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

God's Grace

I don't normally "journal" on my blog. I like hosting my blog for the simple reason of sharing God's given talent of creativity through rubber stamping with others. Today, however, I must admit I am feeling a bit overwhelmed (sigh, the house... the kids... the job... relationships... the elections... on and on and on.) Perhaps you've felt a bit overwhelmed at times? Thus, my sharing.

I wrote this verse many many years ago but it still stands true for me. I just have to make myself FOCUS to allow it to take effect in my life. The verse says this... "Imagine yourself in a pool of water, under a sheet of ice. For you to breathe, you would need to catch breaths very near the bottom of the ice just above the water. It would be a struggle. Being under God's grace, for me, is realizing I am effortlessly standing atop the firm ice looking down to see my reflection in the water." Whew! God is great!

This is a 6x6 scrapbook page using the Merry stamp set retired from Stampin' Up!. Six by six pages are so super easy for creating "me" pages. Some day... some one will want to know more about you. Try creating one 6x6 scrapbook page (every now and then) to journal about sweet little YOU. You can journal how you feel as I have with this page. Or you can journal about someone you admire or that has touched your life. Journal about what you believe or the things you enjoy. Just share about YOU. Later in life, some one will appreciate you even more than they already do.

No comments: