Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Monday, September 17, 2007
Here are instructions for this box...
1. Begin with an 8.1/2 x 11 piece of card stock.
2. Score it (11" side horizontal) 2, 5, 7, and 10.
3. Turn card stock and score at 2 and 7.
4. Stamp card stock.
5. With the 2" scored section at the top, cut away all but one large section.
6. Cut slits on the scored lines of the 1.1/2" areas, trimming away smaller portion of tab.
7. Fold and assemble box with Sticky Strip.
8. Punch holes in top flap. Close and pencil mark holes on box. Punch holes on box.
9. Feed ribbon through holes.
10. Embellish and fill with goodies.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me. Or come to Stamp Club on Sunday, September 30th from 2:00 to 6:00. I will be demonstrating and giving away this bag.
Friday, September 14, 2007
This fun little Holiday Greeting card showcases the "Mosaic Technique." I love this technique because it is easy and creates an amazing "WOW" effect. I recently demonstrated the Mosaic Technique at the Lousiville Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar. How much fun... for Stampin' Up! to kick off their regional trianings right here in my stompin' (and stampin') ground!!!
Below you will find step by step instructions for this great technique. Plus there is a little challenge in conclusion. C'mon! Try a New Technique!!! I have no doubt you are up for the challenge!
Step 2: Cut strips into little jagged pieces.
Step 3: Apply pieces to sticky side of sticker paper (found in most craft stores.)
Step 4: Sprinkle entire piece of sticker paper with embossing powder and heat.
Step 5: Trim excess peices from edges of embossed mosaic.
Step 6: Embellish project using gorgeous mosaic pattern.
You can email me if you have any questions. My email is found to the right near my picture.
So here is the challenge... TRY THIS TECHNIQUE AND SEND ME YOUR SAMPLE. I WILL SEND YOU A LITTLE GIFT IN RETURN. TRUST ME! YOU WILL LOVE THE GIFT! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE JUST WHAT YOU COME UP WITH!!! Send your mosaic card to: Gettelfinger Insurance, Attention Kelly, 330 East Court Ave. Jeffersonville, Indiana, 47130. C'mon! Everyone loves happy mail. Make me happy! I am looking forward to doing the same for you!!!