"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, November 28, 2008

Another Yummy!

Do you have ANY idea how long it's taken me to find a Chocolate Chip recipe that is actually GOOD?! FOREVER! That's how long. Hm! Seriously though, even as a little girl, I didn't like my mom's chocolate chip cookies because they just never turned out plump or gooey or soft. I've tried every package recipe... every different kind of pan... every type of butter or margarine... you NAME it!

So this is it! Finally! I found this recipe on the package of the Land O Lakes Butter. I hope you enjoy them as much as my sweet little cookie monsters do!

Chewy Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies

4.1/4 C all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1tsp baking soda
1.1/2 C Land O Lakes Butter, softened
1.1/4 C sugar
1.1/4 C firmly packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 TBsp vanilla
1 pkg (2C) semi-sweet chocolate chips or chunks (I use MILK Chocolate.)

Oven at 375 (mine is hot so it goes on 350.) Combine first three. Set aside. Combine next five in seperate bowl. Mix with first three. Add chips. Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls, 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheet (I make mine a bit smaller and I use the Airbake sheets.) Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or golden brown.

Makes about 4 dozen.

1 comment:

AJ said...

I have also been looking for a yummy fab choc chip cookie recipe!
thanks so much- I will try it!