"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, April 24, 2009

Blog Award Recipients

FOR TONS OF INSPIRATION,
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST.
*
As you know from yesterday's post,
Deann Oliver at
blessed me with the honor
of sporting this amazing blog award
which actually glorifies
our Father in Heaven
more than it does the recipient.
*
Diane Noble is the great lady
who introduced this wonderful blog award.
In her words,
"it is given to bloggers who
consistently exalt the name of Christ on their blogs.
What a joy to see crafters blend
passion for Christ and papercrafting.
This award is given to bloggers
who share Christ through their posts
or through the design of their artwork.
We are commanded in Scripture
to be 'salt and light' sharing
the Good News of Jesus no matter where we are
(Matthew 5:13-16).
This award is just a way members of
can say thanks for exalting Christ with us!
*
"Rules: Post the blog award in a regular post
on your blog with the explanation,
including the original link to WTW
and the rules for passing the award along.
1. Name five people (more or less is fine!)
to whom you want to offer this award
and link to their blogs.
The blogs need to obviously
exalt Christ in some manner.
2. Contact the bloggers you have named
to let them know they can
pick up their blog award from you.
3. Invite them to
permanently display the WTW blog badge
and/or the award on their blogs.
The badge can be obtained on the WTW site.
*
Now it's my turn to shout out
the blessings.
1. Danielle over at
(This gal inspires me
more than she probably knows.)
*
2. Patter over at
(I've so much gratitude for this gal!!!)
*
3. Nancy over at
(Here is where my Christian
blogging experience began.)
*
4. Cindy over at
(God is REALLY working through this gal!)
*
5. TTS blog
(How blessed am I?!)
*
*
Please visit ALL of these sites
when you get a chance to do so.
Thank them for
"holding out the Word"
(Pilippians 2:16)
and for sharing
His creativity through
paper crafting.
(1Peter 4:10)

3 comments:

nancy said...

Kelly Jean :)

Thank you so much ... you've made my heart dance with joy! This is the best blog award I've ever received because it will remind my readers that Christ is at the center of why I blog :) !! I will be getting that award up and passing it along in the next few days...thanks again!

hugs & blessings, Nancy

Anonymous said...

You have me crying! To receive an award like that from someone is the best. It makes me feel like maybe I am doing my job well! Thank you so much for this. It's late and I am going to bed, but first thing in the morning I am adding all of this to my blog in the am
Much love to you girl!
Oh and YOU inspire me also :)

Blessings~~Danielle

Patter Cross said...

Oh girl, I am JUST seeing this! You are SO incredibly sweet, talented, and have such a love for the Lord. Thank you for all you do for TTS, and thank you for thinking of me! Blessings,