"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blog Awards

How fun to win an award... especially when it's unexpected!
Teresa at My Lifes Art gave me this sweet award!
Be sure to check out her site!
I'm granting this award to the following divas of paper crafting.
Pop into their site and check out their wonderful goodness...






Thank you, SO MUCH, Teresa for thinking of me and enjoying God's creativity through me!

Sa-weet! My very first blog award!
Given to me by a stampin' diva herself, Barbara of
Check out her AMAZING blog!
And now I granting this award
to the following paper crafting queens.
Please check out these blogs and leave a comment or two...






I know I am to give only seven awards away but
I would LOVE to award both these awards to all of the gals on the
Be sure to check out these amazing gals!
Thank you SO MUCH, Barbara, for your inspiration and for thinking of me!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

KellyJean, You are a real sweetheart! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I often think about you and wish I could be as happy as you always seem to be. Thanks again!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the award, KellyJean! You are so sweet!!!

Karen said...

KellyJean, thanks so much for the blog award. Your blog is always inspiring! I love your style and all your projects! Hugs my friend!
Karen

Unknown said...

Thanks KellyJean! This is my very first award and I appreciate you thinking of me. You are such a sweet and generous soul. I am truly touched.

Anonymous said...

THanks KellyJean! Sorry it took me so long to get on this! I'm off to post it on my blog! THanks again...made my day!!