"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Very Special Blog Award!



 "Her children arise up, and call her blessed..."  Proverbs 31:28
How did I get so blessed?
This "Best Mom Ever" Award is given to me by
my precious daughter, Wynne.
Please stop by and visit her blogs here...
and here...
*
Some blog awards come with "do this and then do that's"
but this one just came to me with genuine love.
THAT is what makes it so very special!
*
Thank you, Wynne, for thinking of me with this award!
Thank you for much more than that...
for becoming the young lady that you are!
God has blessed me with YOU more than you know!
*
Therefore, I am rewarding YOU, sweetie,
with a couple of awards for your blogs.
*

This one is my absolute favorite (now next to yours.)
Your "Way on the Web" is a sweet and subtle
but also bold way to recognize Matthew 28:19-20.
Your heart for Jesus inspires me each and every day.
Keep it up, girl!
Always share His love!
*
The details for this special blog award can be found here...
Here is what you can do, Wynne,
since you don't know many bloggers...
(especially those who purposely glorify our Father in Heaven)
when you post this award to your blog,
NAME FIVE PEOPLE
who have inspired your journey with Jesus.
If you have time, tell breifly HOW they have inspired you.
Link to this post with your award.
If you'd like to pass on the award, please be sure to
post the details with it as I've done here.
*
And one more award just for YOU, Wynne girl!
I am so amazed at the girl, friend, daughter, sister,
child of God you are becoming!
So this award seems prefectly fitting for your
Wynne's Web blog.
Post it with a super happy feeling!
*

2 comments:

2amscrapper said...

That is just too sweet!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

beautiful-------simply beautiful!!!!--i love it!!!!!----remain blessed!