"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wynne's Tuesday Challenge

If you are a papercrafting lover...
please please please
consider taking this challenge.
Wynne would love the visit
and she and I both would love your ideas!
*
Every Tuesday over at
Wynne's Web Now
she offers a simple but sensational
challenge to get your creative juices flowing.
*
For all you young papercrafters
(aka Wynne's friends)
CASEing is the best way to make a really quick card.
CASE means you
Copy And Share Everything
so just make a card using Wynne's idea.
For example,
(and even if you don't have the exact stamp she used)
create a card that uses buttons as balloons
JUST like on Wynne's sample.
*
As you can see on my sample,
I went the more well-used way of buttons
and added mine as my flower center.
I just REALLY wanted to use
one of my new SU! hostess stamp sets
"Wings of Friendship."
Isn't that bird simply gorgeous?!
I also used the "rolling marble" technique on my card.
So hop on over to
and take the challenge.
If you have ANY questions, Wynne or I
are more than happy to help.
*
Thanks for dancing with me today!

No comments: