"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Stampin' Up! Annual Idea Book & Catalog

More than just a catalog,
Stampin' Up!'s IB&C
is PACKED with tons of ideas and samples!
I LOVE (and I mean LOVE!!!) this book.
I can't tell you how many ideas I pull from it.
And for just $10! Whoa!
What papercrafting magazine on the market today is
THIS BIG and stuffed THIS FULL
for just $10.
My Stamp Club members get one for just $5!
And party hostesses get one for FREE!
*
I can get your copy to you assap
(as stampingly soon as possible.)
Just let me know by email you'd like a copy.
Become a club member and take advantage of that deal.
Or schedule a workshop and have it FREE!
*
Now to go sit in my comfy chair and do some reading...

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

my demo has placed our first order and I cannot wait to get my hands of the new goodies!
enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

I would love to add one another as followers to help network and increase traffic to one another's sites! I am always looking to connect with other creative bloggers:) Just let me know OR add me and I can then add you!:) Have a wonderful day!