"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Did someone say COPICS?

Oh yes, Copics indeed... 72 of them to be matter of fact!
Check out all the deets here...
and be sure to check out some amazing images at...
... really cute stuff!
*
As I venture through the papercrafting world,
I find more and more talent everywhere!
I have certainly found Copics are my markers of choice
when it comes to coloring in fine line art images
such as the Whiff of Joy image you see on my card here.
Copics glide like no other.
That is why I hope I win the 72 Copic give-away.
I only have about 8... 72 would be much better,
doncha think? he he.
*
Have a colorful day!

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!! Awesome coloring!!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty Kelly Jean!! I love my Copics too!! :)