"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Saturday, July 18, 2009

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!


OM! How exciting!
Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs
has asked me to join the design team!
I am overflowing with gratefulness!
*
Be sure to visit the MOSD blog
for my intro today...
http://mosdinc.blogspot.com/
and let me know what you think of
the projects I decided to share.
*
And check back here often for updates
on Midnight Oil Scrapbooking Designs.
I will be adding more links in my side bar
that will take to you all kinds of MOSD goodness!
*
Here is a bit of a sneak peak...
*
Thanks for doing a little "happy dance"
with me today!
*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOT!! You go girl!! Congrats on your fun news!! :) HUGS

2amscrapper said...

You go girl!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great projects and congrats!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations Kelly!! God has truly blessed you with the gift of creativity. I am happy that you are sharing that talent with us while giving Him all the glory!