"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Dreamy Card with a Prayer Request

Aren't these colors and images just yummy?!
All from Stampin' Up! and can be found in
the new 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog.
I used the new stamp set called "Razzle Dazzle"
and the gorgeous paper titled "Razzleberry Lemonade."
(I wonder what razzleberries taste like, hmmm.)
*
The verse on my card comes with this set and
says, "It is good to dream."
Indeed!
I've shared many quotes about dreaming.
I will have to look those up and add them to my labels.
Yes, good to dream but even better
when those dreams are sweet dreams!
*
Please pray for my little one (age 10)
to have many many sweet dreams
as he rests and recovers from his
tonsillectomy and adnoidectomy TOMORROW.
His trust in God is so inspiring to me.
Still, when he prays, I can hear his nervousness.
Thank you in advance for those sweet believers
that follow my blog and will actually pray for us.
For those of you that do not know the love of Christ,
wouldn't you like to know the same trust my little guy has?
You can.
Please contact me. I would be honored to share with you.
*
Blessings... and sweet dreams!

1 comment:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

Father in heaven, i ask that you keep this child in your arms of healing--that they have a speedy recovery so they can go back to living the life you have planned for them-for you are an awesome God--an awesome God we serve--in your precious name, Amen!