"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, July 17, 2009

TTS Sketch #65

A guest sketch artist blesses us today at TTS
It's our very own Alisa!
Thanks girl!
*
Sketch #65 looked like a bit of a challenge for me
...at first.
But once I got started on it,
like always, I am so thankful for TTS!
And the finished project turned out pretty darn cute!
Take notice on how I used the sketch for
INSPIRATION
but went a totally different route with the placing of items.
*
Check out Alisa's Sketch #65
as well as her inspiring artwork here...
*

1 comment:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Wonderful creativity KellyJean! Thanks for visiting and blessing me with such encouraging words! I've added your name to the "hat"! Have a glorious day!