"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

QKD New Release Blog Hop


Come one! Come all!
To the fun and funkiest stamp images around!
is releasing several new images today
and I am thrilled to show you one of them.
*
This is Honolulu Skyline!
Isn't it fabulous?!
I see it being perfect for guys or gals.
Be sure to check out the store here...
where all new releases are
on sale for 25% off. July1- 7.
*
Want this card?
Become a follower of my blog today.
I will select one lucky follower
(via Random.org)
to have this super cute card show up in their box.
(no stalking the mail carrier!)
I will announce the winner next week.
*
You will want to START your hop over at
When you are all finished looking here, hop on to
the very creative Sierra Grannie's at
Have a blessed summer day!

13 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, this is awesome!

Beverly said...

This is fabulous! I love the design!

Penny said...

how fun! love how you did the design!

Maigan Lynn said...

I love this stamp and I love what you've done with it! So whimsical!

Carolyn said...

Hi Kelly,

Just checking to see if you received my e-mail. Please let me know asap. Thank you.

Carolyn
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

AlienAnessa said...

Love how you did this card!! =)

Maria said...

Awesome job!!

Victoria said...

Great masked sun. Perfect for this stamp. Those little eyelet critters are the perfect touch.

Taylor said...

what an adorable card!

Michelle said...

Oh My Goodness is this a great looking card! I love that sun you put on there with the skyline! Great idea and great card!!

andrea m said...

what a fun fun card!!!

Little C's Creations said...

Love it!!

Little C's Creations said...

Love it!! Very summer n' fun!