"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, November 23, 2007

Split Negative Technique

Well this was fun! I used the Split Negative technique for the first time. It was really very easy. You can find the instructions on Split Coast Stampers. What an amazing website! Trust me, if you are a bit intimidated by the site, I totally understand. There is SO MUCH stuff on that site and more than half of it doesn't even relate to stamping. However, what DOES relate to stamping... mm! I love it! So if you really like this technique and think you might want to try it, visit http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ and click on "resources" found at the top righthand corner. Look for Split Negative in the list of techniques. And there ya go! Be careful! If the site doesn't overwhelm you... it will addict you... he he he...

1 comment:

Tracy said...

This looks amazing! Great job! I have never tried this technique but I have perused the gallery and love 'em.