"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, November 12, 2007

Enjoy Your Day!


Wow! The cards have poured in for Olivia and Christian over the past couple of days just before the WE. How can we ever thank you generous stampers?! Your time is so precious and your loving kindness is so appreciated! I have held onto many of the cards as I am waiting for the "aftershock" hits. My amazing SIL has prepared her children well for her leaving to be with our Heavenly Father.
***Sharon's Life Celebration was SUCH A JOYOUS TIME IN THE LORD. The preacher lovingly joked and began by saying "this day was predestined... by Sharon." (She was somewhat of a control freak.) Everyone laughed since we all know too well how she enjoyed planning events. And what a success she was on this one. She pointed the entire day back to the Lord. Hallelujah! It was exactly the way (I believe) God intends for us to say goodbye to our loved ones in Christ.
***PLEASE PLEASE consider RAKing our little Olivia and Christian as the days to come will really be the difficult ones. My "little rock," NoahTate finally broke last night. He crawled into bed and said, "Mommy, Christian just doesn't get it. I don't think I could live without you." Of course I immediately told him that his little cousin is still in shock but also that Aunt Sharon has really built him up to appreciate where she is. I told him we need to continue to pray for blessed people to be in Christian's life, especially at the times when he will "get it." He said, "Ya, but what about those days in school when the class works on a gift for their mommies. That's going to be so hard." And he is right. So I explained to him that those are the times God wants us to lean completely on Him.
***Proverbs 3:5-6 "Lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight."

No comments: