"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Family Benefits








In honor of Stampin' Up!'s "All in the Family" promotional benefit (find out more at http://www.stampinup.com/) going on now until the end of November, you can attend a FREE STAMP CAMP when you purchase the "All in the Family" stamp set from ME. The projects you see above are what we will create at the camp. The camp is THIS SUNDAY from 6:30pm to 8:00pm.
When I first glance at the stamp set "All in the Family," I think of a stamper having small children... what a fun set for scrapbooking and birthday cards! I just LOVE that SU! is offering ALL PROCEEDS of the sales from this set to benefit one family in need. That is just SO GREAT! So... you need to see how this set is NOT JUST FOR STAMPERS WITH SMALL CHILDREN. The little tree and the big gift just crack me up! The tree is actually one of the dresses. What a hoot! I left the inside of the gift card holder blank for your choice of sentiment. And who wouldn't get a "lift" by receiving the little puppy card?!
I will also be showing you how to use the Write Me a Memory CD to create your own greetings. This is one area I think there could never be enough stamps. Greetings. I like making up my own so they really coordinate with my image.
Please RSVP by emailing me and telling me you would like to help serve a family in need by purchasing the "All in the Family" stamp set. With your RSVP your Stamp Camp supplies will be cut and ready for you to stamp.



1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

Your cards are adorable! I wish I could attend! :)