"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Can you COPY?


If I've heard it once, I've heard it a ga-zillion times... "I'm just not creative." Bla, bla, bla... Sorry to be gettin' in your face if you are "one of those" "I'm not creative" type people. This is what I tell EVERYONE I come in contact with while there is a stamp in my hand... If you can COPY, you can CREATE! You don't even have to have the same image... not even the same colors... not even the same tools. The above card is my copy of a card I recently received from a SCS friend. Notice the only thing the same is the basic layout. My challenge for you today to to be a "copycat." Go ahead... BE CREATIVE!

6 comments:

Christi Flores said...

That's all I am is a copy cat! LOL I wish I could be more creative but looking at other people's work and trying to copy does help the creativity flow. Thanks for the challenge!

JulesinParadise said...

Beautiful card...you do lovely work!

Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful card, love the colors and layout.

My Paper World said...

Beautiful card, the colours look great!

Heather said...

I loev this card.
I'm with you on the copying thing- I can't tell you how many times I have told someone their card inspired me and my card was way different then theirs in the end. I start copying and end up putting my own slant on it!

Debbie G said...

Very pretty card!