"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, November 26, 2007

Door Prizes!!!


Are you ready to PARRRTY?! Check out this gift set that will be up for grabs as a door prize at our Stamp Club Appreciation Party! Better make sure you are there on Tuesday, December 4th at 7:00pm. Come early if you want some home-made chicken and dumplings. Yum! The kitchen will close PROMPTLY at 6:45pm so we can "get the party started!" Someone will win this adorable gift set as well as the project patterns and instructions. Be sure to email or call me to tell me you are coming! Are you ready to PARRRTY?! I am!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hmmm... How long do you think it will take me to get there? LOL This prize is great and dumplings just makes it even more tempting.

KellyS said...

I need to check and see how close you are to me... I see chocolate... it's always worth it, right?