"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend Retreat Success

Would you just look at this paper crafted shoe?! Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen?! Although it wasn't neccessarily the cutest thing to put together, I am so glad I did so none-the-less. This was one of the projects offered as a make & take at the retreat I attended this past weekend.

Let me tell you, gals! You simply MUST plan on attending the retreat next year. It is planned for the weekend of Oct. 16 and Lois is taking reservations NOW. It was more than just a stamping/scrapbooking weekend. There were gals there sewing, quilting, gift creating, and whatever else their hearts were set to creating. It was neat to see so many different crafters enjoying not only their uninterrupted time but the fellowship of others with similar interests. And the FOOD! Oh my, the food was fantastic!

The retreat was located at the Butler State Park in Carrollton, KY which is about an hour's drive from Southern IN. (I'm looking forward to the drive next year. Since it will be in Oct, God should have the trees in beautiful autumn splender.) The meals were at the Two Rivers Restaurant. And the accomodations were very nice for the entire event. I hope some of you that I know and love will join me next year and enjoy your time as much as I did this year.

If you would like to contact Lois about more information on next year's retreat, email me for her contact information. If you would like the PATTERN FOR THIS ADORABLE SHOE, tune in to my Virtual Workshop and find out how to get it for FREE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! That shoe is totally adorable!! I've been wanting to make one of these shoes, but just haven't done it yet! Fabulous job!! ;) TFS!