"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, November 21, 2008

First Snow of the Season

My secret sistah sent me this card this week. Isn't it gorgeous?! I just love the colors she selected... so fun for snow! And it arrived the same day as our very first snow for the season. How appropriate! I CASEd her card right away because I love it SNOW MUCH, he.

Isn't the ribbon cool? She used the striped Pink Pirouette from Stampin' Up!. Wanna know how she did it? Hmmm. You will have to tune in to my VIRTUAL WORKSHOP coming up the weekend of Thanksgiving weekend. All weekend long I will have posts of ideas just like this for you to enjoy. So tune in all weekend long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOWZER girl!! This is gorgeous!! Love the ribbon treatment!! I must give this shot!! ;) TFS!