"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, November 28, 2008

Fancy Candy Wrapper


This fancy little candy bar wrapper is so adorable! And by now you probably have guessed I love giving (and getting) gift cards. So the more ideas I have for dressing up my gift cards, the better! This wrapper is perfect for including a little green or plastic.
*
Kits for this project contain all supplies needed (except adhesive) to create 6 wrappers. When you email to order these kits be sure to ask for the CANDY WRAPPER Kits. You pay only $10 per kit.
*
Have I mentioned that when you purchase $50 in Stampin' Up! catalog product OR $50 in my Virtual Workshop Kits, you can choose any VW Kit for FREE? Ya! FREE!
*
Check out how easy this adorable wrapper is to create...
*
*
Fancy Candy Wrapper
*
Supplies:
Designer Series Paper
Coordinating Card Stock (measuring 2 x 5.1/2)
Neutral Card Stock (Whisper White, Very Vanilla, etc.)
Ribbon (about 12")
Sticky Strip
Paper Crimper
*
2 Hershey Candy Bars (one for you to eat while you're stamping, he)
1. Apply Sticky Strip to three side of the wrapper (two shorter sides and one of the longer.)
2. Wrap around candy bar with the shorter sides to the ENDS of the candy bar.
3. Crimp both ends of the wrapper.
4. Crimp coordinating card stock. Wrap around candy bar and adhere.
5. Decorate as desired.
*
NOTE: I used the "Cute and Curly" stamp set. I also used the coordinating punch. For the center oval piece, I used the MIDDLE SIZE OVAL PUNCH. The ends stick out from the curly punched piece and I think that is oh-so-cute.


No comments: