"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, March 16, 2009

Teacher Gifts for a Year


Happy St Patty's Day!
(a day early)
This can is one of the many gifts within my
Teacher Gifts for a Year
donation to our school's
Spring Social.
I made up a little something something
for each and every holiday
throughout the school year.
The "lucky" winner of the bids
now has a little something
for their child to give to teacher
for every special occassion.
The following are a few things that were
included in the basket.

If you check out the sketch offered by
Triple the Sketch
HERE
you will see how I modified
the sketch for my
"Love" tin.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZER! GF look at all of these lovely gift ideas!! These are amazing!! TFS! :)

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I was sorry to see that your gift basket did not go for more money at the social. You put a lot of time and talent into make such a cute gift idea. I should have stayed longer and out bid!! You are wonderfully talented. Please keep blogging your ideas!! Michelle