"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, March 2, 2009

Super Simple B-Day Card

The BIG SHOT makes ANY project super simple!
My flower was created with the "Daisies #2" die.
I just LOVE the effect it creates!
My DSP is "Pink Flamingo."
(See, didn't I say it was really fun paper?!)
I filled my tiny flower circle with
Crystal Effects.
To create the card base...
start with a 5.1/2 x 8" piece of WW cardstock.
Fold it in half.
Using the Tearing Edge, tear at a diagonal
ONE SIDE ONLY.
Sponge and Spritzer color onto the torn half.
Adhere a 4.1/4 x 5.1/2" piece of DSP
to the back of the torn portion of the card.
Voila!
I love this using this style of card with DSP.
When you open the card,
it really pops with the double sided pattern.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creations Kelly Jean!! :) I really love your flower on this one! TFS!