"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Simple Thank You Card

I really enjoy making these simple greeting cards.
The Whisper White part of my card is 3.3/4 x 8".
I simply fold it in half and adhere it to a
piece of colored card stock measuring 4 x 5.1/4".
Then that all gets adhered
to a piece measuring 4.1/4 x 5.1/2".
This really saves on my colored card stock.
Plus, when I don't have time to decorate
the inside of my card,
this card is all white inside... perfect for a note.
I used the stamp set
"A Rose is a Rose" for this card.
Two Step Stamping is the perfect technique
to use on these quick and simple cards.
No time for embellishments?
No problem with 2Stepping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

No comments: