"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, March 20, 2009

Dreamin'...

The final card for my application to
Queen Kat Designs
for the Royal Stamping Maid position.
So with this card,
not only am I dreaming of royalty
but I am also dreaming of summertime.
Bring on the heat already!
I love to dream.
I don't set goals
(at least not ones that are too far out of my reach.)
Dreaming is an act of pure imagination, attesting in all men a creative power, which if it were available in waking, would make every man a Dante or Shakespeare. ~H.F. Hedge

Dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask. ~X-Files

Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you. ~Marsha Norman

Pay attention to your dreams - God's angels often speak directly to our hearts when we are asleep. ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994

Dreams are free, so free your dreams. ~Astrid Alauda


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable Kelly Jean!! Love your colors on this!! Cute design and best wishes for the call!! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card KellyJean! I love the colors you used (your other submissions are perfect too!) I think you'd make a fine addition to Vicki's team! Good luck!