"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Here's one for DAD...

Since yesterday I shared my
"Hoppy" Mother's Day
gift box with you,
I thought I would think of Dear Ole Dad
with today's upload.
These pocket cards are one of
my favorite card to create.
They are fast and easy
and they make a great "wow"
when you open them.
See inside below...

This card can be filled with a gift card,
cold hard cash,
or a sweet and simple sentiment.

Check out another version of my
pocket card in my
Right at Home Scrapbooking gallery

xxloveoo gift card
and xxloveoo card open
and then is yet another sample

Sexy Card
and Sexy Card Open.
Thanks for looking and enjoy your spring dance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute is this!! What a great masculine creation!! :)