"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, August 28, 2009

Triple the Sketch #71

And yet another week passes while Triple the Sketch
inspires us with yet another fabulous sketch!
I feel the need to once again say
THANK YOU!
Thank you for sketch #71!
Be sure to check out this sketch and more inspiration here...
*
I have another thank you to extend...
*
Thank you to SHIMMERZ Paints!!!
Shimmerz is the TTS sponsor this week.
They have a fabulous assortment of paper paints
that add all sorts of color and bling to your creations.
Visit their site here...
The flower you see above was spritzed with some "Spritz" paint.
It is so much lovelier in real life!
The photo just doesn't show the bling like I wish it would.
However, would you like to know
how to make your own paper flowers like this one?
Then visit the Shimmerz site and go to
"Tips and Tutorials."
That's what I did! and look what I learned!
*
So sit down for a few minutes today and use this great sketch!
Make a card. Preserve a memory.
and ENJOY!

2 comments:

ellie said...

Golly, I love what you did with the buttons in this LO, KellyJean...it really adds an element of sweetness to it!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Stunning layout Kelly Jean!! I really love the buttons!! HUGS