"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Royal Wednesday Inspirational Blog Hop

Look at this gorgeous photo!
Doesn't it just make you want to be THERE!
It's these kinds of photos that really inspire me to create.
The colors are so lovely!
So on behalf of Queen Kat Designs,
allow me to offer some inspiration inspired by an
Inspiration Challenge...

For my card stocks, I used the colors
Gable Green, Soft Sky (I know... I miss it too!,)
Almost Amethyst, & Creamy Carmel.
You can order these card stocks straight from me
kellyjeanstamps@gmail.com
and you will want to visit the QKD store
http://www.katstamps.com/store/
to pick up your edition of
"Aloha Spirit" & "Celebrate the Journey"
(which is what I used for this card.)

You should be "hopping" from
and continue hopping on to...
Just be sure you START at
*
Have a happy hop!

5 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Love what you did with the flowers!

Anonymous said...

Love the cardstocks and how you did the hibiscus!

Maigan Lynn said...

PRETTY!!! I love how you used the Hibiscus stamp! fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love those flowers.

Maria said...

Very pretty!