"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Big Shot Sunday


So my mojo isn't so "mo" today. At least I'm posting my Sunday post ON Sunday (even though the day is almost over. Hm.)
*
If you don't have a Big Shot yet, you will certainly want to invest in one soon! This super cute gift card holder was SO super easy to create using the Top Note Bigz Die and the Big Shot from Stampin' Up!. It really is one of the best investments I've made in my crafting experience.
*
I used Sahara Sand card stock for the base of my holder and the Thouroughly Modern Designer Series Paper for the front. Because this paper is double sided, I simply turned down the top part of it to create the two different patterns on the front of my holder. The stamp sets I used are "All Holidays" (for you) and soon to be available through the Holiday Mini Catalog, "Charming" (oval flourish frame and butterfly.)
*
Purchase your Big Shot and recieve a FREE STAMP CAMP for you and five of your friends. This gift card holder is just one of the three projects you and your guests will create... FREE. Call or email me today to order and schedule.
*
Check back next Sunday for another great Big Shot Sunday project! Blessings!

No comments: