"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, June 12, 2009

TTS Sketch #61

WE BREAK FOR SPRING!
My take on Sketch #61
was really fun
to put together.
Are you just lovin' my fish?!
Ya, me too!
At first I thought, "maaayyybe."
And then when it was all finished I thought,
"How stinkin' cute is that?!"
To create him
just use three punches...
1. Marvy Giga Punch
2. Stampin' Up! Full Heart
3. Stampin' Up! Heart to Heart
Sponge the pieces before
you put them together.
*
Thank you to
for most of the supplies
to create this page.
Have a blessed day!
Matthew 4:19





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your LO girl!! That fish is adorable!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful scrapbook page. Love what you did with the sketch. Your fish is too creative. Great colors to go with your photos. What a terrific way to frame your memories.
blessings,
Chris

scrappysue said...

nice layout!