"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Still...

Still thinking of my
dear neice and her sweet husband.
The butterfly just says it all.
We can be beautiful reminded
that Christ's resurrection
is the forefront of our own.
*
Thank you to those of you who left comments.
Especially those who shared similar stories.
You've blessed me!
Please keep my brother and his wife
in your prayers.
*
I love what this card says because
I truly believe my neice
will be that person for her very own family.
We can not "pray" our loved ones
into salvation BUT
we can certainly pray FOR them.
*
Butterfly kisses to you today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Kelly Jean!! I love these yummy orange and yellow colors!! ;)

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Kelly Jean!!