"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My "Super" Daughter

I just had to do a bit of braggin'
today on my super talented gal!
She made this card for her
wonderful teacher
Mrs. Cooper
("Super Cooper")
as an end of the year gift.
And yep, she made the apple as well.
(FINALLY, she broke out the clay
she got for Christmas two years ago!)
She is such a talented little gal!
Be sure to check out her
other teacher gifts here
(and please leave her a comment.
she just loves getting them.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card!! Love the colors!! What a artistic girl...just like mom!! :)

Wynne said...

I <3 YOU!

Wynne said...

Look at my blog! There is something I want you to see!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super fun card!!