"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

NMBS Favorites Swap #2

Oh my...
I am in such a fabulous swap group!
Sometimes, I think I need to pinch myself
to believe that it is real. he he.
Seriously, the members of
NMBSwaps
are SO fabulously talented
I wonder sometimes how I ever
came to be invited to the group. (wink)
*
Here is my second card for our
recent Favorites Swap.
I just love "Puns from the Past"
but just don't use it often enough.
Perhaps because of the vintage sayings
or maybe because of the vintage look.
(My daughter saw this card and said,
"I don't get it." Too stinkin' funny!)
*
I wanted my card to show that you
don't have to create a "vintage look"
just because the images themselves are.
I "think" I succeeded.
*
Thanks for dancing with me today!
Your comments "perk" me up
more than you know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!! I love the Puns from the Past set too:)

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Kelly Jean,
this card is adorable!