"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, May 4, 2009

TTS Sketch #55

I LOVE TTS!
If you haven't visited
you just gotta!
Shown here is my take on
Sketch #55.
*
Isn't he a cutie?!
(the kid not the fish, he. he.)
*
As you may have already
seen by my layouts,
I am NOT a one photo to a page
kind of gal!
No sir-y!
We take so many fun and amazing photos
that I simply have to pack
as many of them in as possible.
*
That is what I love about sketches.
I can strictly stick to the sketch.
Or I can tweek it just a bit
and come up with my own creation.
Notice how the sketch bleow
looks similar... but different
to my actual page.
Cool, huh?!
*
Now you try it!
Use what you have
(OR only what you can reach)
and
GET THOSE PHOTOS SAFELY
IN A BOOK!
*
Your family will apprecite it!



No comments: