"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More Super Easy Embossing

This isn't just super easy embossing.
It's SUPER EASY EMBOSSING!
(did you hear the echo, he he.)
*
At last month's Stamp Club
we showcased the
Stampin' Up! Big Shot.
What a great investment!
There is so much you can do
with the Big Shot!
*
Dry embossing happens to be one.
And the Big Shot
makes it easier than easy!
*
Not to worry if you missed club...
In June, we will host
a CLUB CATCH UP PARTY
where you can make
any of your missed make & takes.
Fun, huh?!
And even if you haven't missed.
you can come and make them AGAIN.
Look for more details soon.

I added this embellishment after club.
I wanted to show how fun it is
to use the Boho Blossom Punch
with just card stock and ribbon.
*
I simply tied a knot in my ribbon
and pulled both ends through
a hole punched in my layered flower.
*
I can show you this technique in person
when you host a workshop (party)
for you and your friends.
Have it at my house OR yours.
Email me for more details.


No comments: