"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Retired Stamp Sets

"Be Happy"
An oldie but a goodie!
I LOVE this stamp set!
But it's no longer available.
Oh, you MIGHT be able to find it
on some auction site and
you MIGHT pay a fortune for it.
This is why it is so important to
be considering which sets
you'd like to invest in
BEFORE they retire.
Of course we can't
BUY THEM ALL.
he he he...
But those ones you've really
had your eye on for a long time
are the ones you will want to
be ready for when
Stampin' Up!
releases the Retiring List.
*
Keep in mind this is the perfect reason
to join STAMP CLUB.
I keep many of my retired sets
for you to use while you
attend our monthly club gatherings.
It's a special perk for members
as well as visitors.
ANYONE can attend club.
Email me for more info today!
This card is so simple to create!
Begin with a piece measuring
6x9.
Score this piece at 3" and 3".
Trim one end of the scored card.
I chose to trim mine in a wave pattern.
Decorate as desired.
Just email me if you have ?s!
*
Enjoy the dance!

No comments: