"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Right at Home Scrapbooking and a WINNER!

Let me begin by congratulating...
Kindred Esprit
from my group of followers!
(be sure to email me your contact info
and list "blog winner" in your subject)
She won my card offered
yesterday seen here...
Each week I will try to
give away a card.
So you will want to make sure you are
A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG.
It's so easy to follow
even if you do not have a blog of your own.
As a matter of fact,
Kindred Esprit
doesn't have a blog and she won!
Join my dance today!
And thanks so much!
I really need and appreciate
your support. hugs to you!
*
I will be uploading a whole new set of
layouts over at
You can view all sorts of
creativity there so
c'mon over to our home!
*
My sweet daughter got scratched
in one of her
last basketball games of the season.
OUCH!
She didn't even know.
She just kept right on playing...
blood running down her check and all.
Ya, blood! ick. It was a nastly scratch!
She is SUCH a sport!
*
Ephesians 3:16
His Spirit was certainly with her!
May He be with you also today.

No comments: