"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, February 23, 2009

Stamping with RUBBERBANDS!

I've so many things to post today! Where to start?! Where to start?!
February is almost gone, gals!
Can you believe it?!
Stamp Club is THIS SUNDAY!
We will be stamping with RUBBERBANDS!
This fun technique is so super easy. You're going to love it!
Along with the rubberband technique,
you will have a little heat embossing course.
Be sure and be there! You won't want to miss out!
My blog was selected as the
Splitcoast Featured Blog of the Week
by the RAK forum's Blogger's Challenge!
I am SO honored!!!
RAKers on Splitcoast Stampers are encouraged
to CASE one of my creations here on my blog.
How fun is that?!
Here is my RAK for those who participate...
CASE one of my creations...
upload it to the RAK forum and/OR
LEAVE A COMMENT HERE WITH A LINK
and I will send you a little something something!
Be sure to email your address
to me so I can get your goodies to you.
Triple the Sketch
has officially invited me
as a Design Team Member!
Pretty cool, huh?!
Be sure to check out the
Triple Sketch site.
You can find access to it in my side bar.

4 comments:

Lori Craig said...

Love your card - The background is great! Wonderful Scripture. Your profile picture is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! So full of joy! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

First of all, your card is so creative!! Love your rubber band idea!! :) And WOOT WOOT!!! Can we hear it for you?!! CONGRATS girl on all the news!! WOWZER!! You totally deserve it all!! I look forward to seeing what you do!!! :)

Covered In Crafts said...

How cool is that?!?! Two thumbs up!

Lisa H. said...

Hey, girlie. looks like you have been busy. came here to say congrats when I say on TTS blog that you were asked to join the DT. FAB! you'll do a great job.