"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Keeping Me Cracked Up!

Second in my series with the SU! stamp set "Animal Crackers," this card is super simple... super sweet... quick and easy... and perfect for any occassion! LOVE it! This is one of my fav quick cards to create. I mean QUICK! When I am in a pinch, I grab my DSP and make a card with this layout.

My card measures 4x5.1/4. This way, I can cut my 12x12 DSP (Designer Series Paper) at 4" and get three strips out of one sheet. Then by cutting my 4x5.1/4 at the diagonal, I can make six cards out of one sheet of 12x12 DSP. AWESOME!

I also used the Eastern Blooms stamp set to create the little Bashful Blue flowers. My bunny is puched with the 1.3/4" Circle Punch and then backed by a circle created with TWO Round Tab Punched pieces of Riding Hood Red. OH! And my DSP is Washington Apple... such fun paper!

OH ya! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: