"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Recycled Love

How about that?! My can is an empty cocoa can... yep, recycled! It is so easy to alter any item, most of which we have just in our cabinets (or recycling bins.) And Stampin' Up!'s DSP makes any item even easier to alter. I used the Candy Lane DSP on my can. Just grab some Sticky Strip, trim your papers, and cover! EASY!

For the top of this can, I used the Cutter Kit to destress my Riding Hood Red cardstock. The little hearts were created with the Heart to Heart punch. The Lovey Dovey image can be punched with the Full Heart Punch. Add a bit of Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon and your gift is good to go! Oh wait! Fill it with some chocolate candies first. Now... good to give to anyone on your favorites list. wink.

Want to make your own? Email me with your order for these supplies. Remember it's Sale-A-Bration time with SU! so your order of $50 gets you a free item from the SAB catalog. Just take a peek at it here in my side bar. Click on it and you can see all the free selections. Then email me and I will have your goodies to you ASSAP (as stampingly soon as possible.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great recycling idea! Enjoyed looking at your blog; especially like the pink 'love you much' valentine card. Thanks for sharing!

Another 'Kelly Jean'