"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bring on the Bees!

I am in LOVE with this adorable Stampin' Up! set titled "Just Buzzin' By!" I just LOVE it! It is so stinkin' cute and everything I've made with it (so far) has turned out way cuter than I had expected! If you are interested intaking a better look at this set, you can find it on page 57 of the Spring Summer Idea Book and Catalog. If you don't have a copy of this great idea book, just email me and I can send you a copy. This idea book is 208 pages PACKED with ideas and tips for all rubber stamping levels. You can also check it out online by clicking on the Spring Summer Idea Book and Catalog here in my right-hand side bar.



For this cute greeting, I stamped my little bees and flower with Chocolate ChipInk onto So Saffron and Pretty in Pink cardstock. Then I colored them in with a Versamarker (LOVE my V-marker!) Once again (two days in a row,) I utilized my DSP scraps. I trimmed out my honey pot after first coloring it with my markers. I used my Creamy Carmel marker on the entire thing (except the honey and the dipper.) Then I shaded just the left side with my Close to Cocoa marker. And lastly, I used the Aqua Painters to blend it all together. OH! And I covered the honey with some Crystal Effects... it makes the best honey!



If you have any questions about this sample or any other on my blog, please feel free to email me and I will get right back with you. "Have a honey of a day!"

No comments: