"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ringing in 2008 with a BANG!


ALL OF MY RETIRED SETS MUST GO!
ONLY $10 EACH
(plus postage, usually less than $5 for one set and less than $10 for more.)
If you live in my area, you are more than welcome to stop by my house to pick up your new goodies. Better yet!... plan on attending Stamp Club Sunday, January 27th at my home from 2:00 to 6:00pm. I will have your stamps good and ready for you then. If I am in your area, I can even bring your stamps to you. See individual photos to the right on my blog. Check back often as I will be adding and deleting sets as they sell. More will be added each day!
Better act fast! I only have one of each set and they will go fast for only $10! Email me to let me know which ones you want and when you've mailed your payment.
ONLY $10!!!
A perfect treat for yourself or someone you love!

No comments: