Check out this fun planner we created at my Stamp Club Appreciation Party! How fun is this?! This simple planner uses a simple school folder and some fun Stampin' Up! Darling Doodles Designer Series Paper. Here is how we made this planner...
1. Fold the folder BACKWARD. Then fold each side forward to create an accordian.
2. Trim 12x12 Designer Series Papers at 4". You will have three pieces from each sheet.
3. Adhere one full strip to the front and one strip to the back of your planner.
4. Trim four pieces of paper so that half will fit on the top part of each planner "page" and the other half will fit on the bottom. These measurements may vary depending on the folder measurements.
5. Use a stretchy hairband decorated with ribbons to hold your planner together.
6. Trim lined notebook paper to fit in one panel. Clip paper together with tiny clip.
7. Trim the end of one long envelope and stamp "receipts" along the opening.
8. Cut a smaller envelope in half and stamp "stuff" along the opening. Adhere this envelope to the smaller section of one panel.
9. Download or stamp calendar pages to create planner calendar. Clip calendar together with tiny clip.
10. Embellish as desired.