"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A New Year's Stamp Camp


ALTERED ITEMS January's Stamp Camp will feature altered items. We will be altering three items including a tiny scrapbook tin. This camp is only $15 for all three projects. PLUS, each stamper will receive a complementary two piece stamp set. Registration for this camp is required by emailing with your RSVP and by sending your camp fee upon registering. Each new year brings about changes... come see just how fun changing can be when we change these ordinary items into treasured pieces of art. Email me at kgettelfinger@sbcglobal.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I come?? Pretty please!!!!

Tracy said...

Wish I were close enough to attend. These gifties are awesome! So pretty. Your stamp camp sistas are very blessed to have ya!

KellyS said...

Wow! I love these too! I think I have asked you before how close you are to Missouri... unfortunately I don't think that close. Well, I am envious of your customers! Love this set!