"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Royal Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the
ROYAL RELEASE HOP!
If you are joining me from
you are on the right track
(or should I say "trail" since we're hopping, he.)
Be sure to read
the entire post to find out
where you should hop to next.
*
You might also want to visit
for even more new release fun.
*
And now drumrole pa-lease...
Introducing...
RUSSIAN DOLLS
from
Queen Kat Designs Store
(click here to shop)
These gals are just the cutest!
I selected this stamp image
because my daughter
has a friend who collects these
adorable little stacking dolls
and I thought it might be
fun to bless her with some images.
*
Now you are ready to keep hopping
so you can see even more
fantastic new releases
from
Queen Kat Designs
http://qkd.blogspot.com/
(click here to start your hop)
From my blog,
hop on over to
http://creatinginsolitude.blogspot.com/
*
I hope you "royally" enjoy your hop!

11 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful cards!! Great use of these images!!

Juliet Diley said...

So cute! Those girls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card!!!!

StampinCathy said...

Your cards are just fanatic and so inspiring. Love the layouts and colors.

Tina said...

Holy cow, awesome project!

Anonymous said...

Those little dolls are adorable! Love your cards:)

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Very, very cute Kelly Jean! Love the dolls!

Michelle said...

Great cards! I have some of these nesting dolls from Russia and they are neat! I love how you did the layouts!

andrea murdock said...

what a great card idea for these stamps, very cool!

Victoria said...

Just gorgeous. I love the vintagey look on these cards.

AlienAnessa said...

Oh I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO in love with that green card, wowy!! Superb job on both!! =)