"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, June 1, 2009

Magestic Monday

Still thinking of my BFF.
I can't belive we've been together
nearly TWENTY YEARS!
He is more than I ever dreamed of
and more than I ever prayed for.
I feel so blessed!
*
sigh
*
he he he... okay okay
I will get to the post already.
*
Gotta love those little "Shroomies"
*
Would you believe I actually
used a piece of screen
for my background?!
With a brayer and Very Vanilla Craft Ink,
you can create the same look.
I likey!
*
My phrase was created on the computer.
Here is a super way to save
on card stock when using the computer...
1. print your verse on reg. typing ppr.
2. cut your card stock to the size needed.
3. using Dotto, adhere precut card stock
over the phrase printed on typing ppr.
4. run the typing ppr back through
so the phrase this time is printed on
the card stock instead.
*
If that doesn't make sense,
just email me for a better explanation.
Perhaps a tutorial will be in the works!
*
Thanks for dancing with me on this
Magestic Monday!

No comments: